Peglin - A Pachinko Roguelike
A downloadable game for Windows and macOS
Peglin is a Pachinko Roguelike featuring an adorable goblin! Take aim and fire to defeat your enemies in this unique turn-based RPG.
The dragons have been popping peglins and stealing all of your gold for as long as you can remember. Enough is enough. It's time to venture through the woods, the fortress, and the heart of the dragon's lair to take back what's yours and teach those dragons a lesson. Features:
- Collect and upgrade powerful orbs to defeat the monsters and bosses that stand in your way.
- Fight enemies with Pachinko-like gameplay - hit more pegs to do more damage. Use crit pegs, refresh pegs, and bombs wisely.
- Explore a new forest every time, with different orbs, enemies, and surprises along the way.
Simply aim & fire with mouse, keyboard, or controller. Hit as many pegs as possible to rack up the damage!
Regenerates all pegs - doesn't respawn bombs!
Causes your next attack to be a critical hit! Applies retroactively to pegs cleared before the crit peg, in the same shot.
Takes 2 hits to detonate, deals damage to every enemy on screen when they blow! (Pro-tip: Save these as long as you can, they don't refresh!)
|Updated||13 days ago|
|Authors||Gedig, Blumstengel, Lucas Cardoso, Red Nexus Games|
|Made with||Unity, Aseprite|
|Tags||16-bit, 2D, Arcade, Boss battle, Mouse only, Pixel Art, Roguelike, Roguelite, Singleplayer, Unity|
|Average session||About an hour|
|Inputs||Keyboard, Mouse, Xbox controller, Touchscreen|
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $19.99 USD. You will get access to the following files:
- v0.7.44 Update - New Boss & Custom Loadouts!Aug 03, 2022
- The First Cruciball Levels Are Here! v0.7.20May 20, 2022
- Peglin Early Access Release!Apr 25, 2022
- Early Access Inbound!Apr 21, 2022
- v0.5.56 Demo Update - Forest Bosses!Nov 09, 2021
- Peglin v0.5.45 Update! Aimer Improvements!Sep 19, 2021
- Peglin Demo v0.5.41!Aug 31, 2021
- v0.5.31 - 2 beta orbs & localization fixesJun 06, 2021